- Tim Balhatchet (PhD, E-Futures) "Large-Scale Rainwater Harvesting"
- Matt Badger (EngD, STREAM) "Retrofitting SuDS"
- CIRIA RP922 - Retrofitting Surface Water Management Measures
- URSULA - URBAN RIVER CORRIDORS
AND SUSTAINABLE LIVING AGENDAS
- Thames Tideway - Dr Stovin recently contributed (with
Prof. Richard Ashley) to the OFWAT Independent Review of the Thames
Tideway Strategic Study (OFWAT, 2005, PROC/01/0021) led by Jacobs Babtie.
The Ashley/Stovin review focused on the TTSSs consideration of SUDS
options, and forms appendix 2.3 of the main report.
- DEFRA's Integrated Urban Drainage Pilots (part of the Making Space
for Water initiative). We were part of the Lower Irwell (Salford) pilot
- EA/BOC Foundation - Retrofit SUDS for urban water quality
- SNIFFER (UE3(05)UW5): Retrofitting sustainable urban water
solutions - we worked jointly with SISTech
on this project, which was aimed at improving water quality in a specific
case study catchment (Caw Burn) and - ultimately - leading to generic
National (Scottish) guidance for retrofitting SUDS. [download
report] [SNIFFER website]
- Andy Swan (PhD, 2003) A decision-support
framework for retrofit SUDS