The retrofit SUDS research group is based in the Department
of Civil and Structural Engineering at The
University of Sheffield. We are part of the Pennine
Water Group, the URSULA project
and the Green Roof Centre.
The Retrofit SUDS Research Group is led by Virginia
- Tim Balhatchet is an E-Futures PhD student working
on large-scale rainwater harvesting.
- Matt Badger is a STREAM EngD student working on retrofit
- Andy Swan completed a PhD on retrofit SUDS in 2003 [abstract]
- Sarah Moore worked towards a PhD as part of the WaND project, and
subsequently as a Research Associate on URSULA.
- Claire Cannon worked towards a PhD, and also on secondment to ZinCo
as part of a Marie-Curie collaboration on 'Green Roof Systems'.